– Wednesday/Thursday – 8am – 4pm (in classroom and marching)
– Friday – 8am to 8pm (Classroom & Parade Detail Test)
– Saturday – 8am – 12pm (Additional classroom)
– Sunday – 10am to 2pm (Closing Ceremony)
Items to Bring:
– Class A / Honorguard Uniform
– Department Flags
– Flag Carriers
– Work equipment for honorguard and colorguard
– Casual wear for off time
Registration (per person) comes with all seminars and a t-shirt.
You must register to participate in weekend events.
– The test is a live parade
– Wingate hotel will be used (NO OTHER HOTELS)
– Host agencies: Empire State Law Enforcement Training Network and Ulster County Sheriff’s Department
– 40 people max for registration