CitiField – Queens, NY
NY Mets vs Chicago Cubs
5:15pm: Report Time @ BullPen Plaza Gates
5:45pm: Pre-Game Reception @ BullPen Plaza (Music, Raffles, Speeches, Pipes & Drums, Autographs & Photos w/ Tim Teufel)
7pm: First Pitch By LEO Weekend LODI & LODD Families
7:10pm: Game Start
Groups MUST purchase their tickets together in one transaction! We will be unable to process or guarantee seating arrangements if tickets are purchased separately. If special accommodations are required, please call Austin Glickman at: (516) 458-9933
Included With Your Ticket Purchase:
- Pre-Game Reception @ Bullpen Plaza
- Open Beer Bar (6:10pm to 9:10pm and/or 7th Inning, whichever comes first, includes draft beer, soda & water)
- Food/Beverage & Merch Voucher ($18 Value)
- Photos & Autographs with Tim Teufel (‘86 World Champ)
- Mets First Responder Hat & Giveaways
- Free Raffle Ticket To Win Signed Memorabilia & Mets Thin Blue Line Wooden Flag
- Photos w/ Mr. and Mrs. Met
- In-Game Fan Appearances (select few, randomly selected after ticket purchase)
- Seats Located In Coca-Cola Corner. The Thin Blue Line takes over with 600+ seats reserved specifically for our group!
As per the New York Mets, children under 32 inches in height do not need a ticket to enter
Join Law Enforcement Officers Weekend and the New York Mets on Monday, August 7th at 7:10pm for our annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Night! This event is exclusive for our attendees which includes amenities not found anywhere else!
Tickets are limited and will SELL OUT! This game and event is highly anticipated and sells out every year!
NO REFUNDS will be permissible if you are unable to attend. You will have the option to sell your tickets to others, and send them via the MLB BallPark App. All ticket sales are FINAL and help support the families of injured and fallen officers. If the game is rained-out or postponed for any reason, the Mets will notify us of rescheduling or refund options.
Tickets will be sent to all attendees via the MLB BallPark App Text/Email. Please download the app on your phone (free) within a few weeks prior to the game. No hard tickets will be distributed as per the New York Mets.