Lake George, NY – June 11-12, 2020
*Price covers the cost of the course as well as registration and access to all LEO Weekend at Lake George events on June 12-14.
This 2 day course is designed to teach Law Enforcement Officers the necessary knowledge and skills to respond to an active shooter incident. The active shooter is an all-to-common threat that law enforcement faces in today’s world.
By the end of this intense program students should feel confident in the skills taught and have the ability to apply the knowledge gained.
Part 1/Day 1: Live-fire portion, taught at the Hudson Falls Fish & Game Club.
Part 2/Day 2: Force on Force FTX (Simunition Rounds and Equipment Provided by Brad & Bash) at a location TBD.
- Active shooter history and how we’ve evolved
- Self medical aid and buddy aid- TQ, Chest Seals & Wound Packing
- Advanced Firearms Manipulation- M4/AR Platform & Handgun
- Tactical Movement- Lateral & Contact
- Communication- Responding Units, Casualties, Central Dispatch
- Engaging with Civilians
- Engaging with First Responders
- Force on Force – Simunitions
Required Student Equipment
- Law Enforcement Credentials
- M4/AR Platform (If Applicable For Your Department)
- Minimum of 6 AR Magazines
- Minimum of 3 Handgun Magazines
- Plate Carrier or Chest Rig
- Duty Belt or Battle Belt
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Note Taking Material
- Long Pants or Jeans
- Boots or Sneakers
- 500 Rifle Rounds
- 350 Pistol Rounds
- Extra Batteries for Optics
- Gun Cleaning Kit